Azusa Field of Glory
We are proud to announce that the Azusa Rotary Foundation and the Azusa Rotary Club, in conjunction with our many valued partners in Azusa, are again planning an inspirational and patriotic display of hundreds of U.S. flags on the Azusa City Hall front lawn located at 213 East Foothill Boulevard, Azusa, CA 91702.
The display will run from November 4th through Veterans Day November 11th, and will be up during the annual Azusa Veterans Day event.
The Opening Ceremony will be held at 1pm on Sunday, November 5th. Shade structures, chairs, and water will be provided, along with patriotic and inspirational music from the Heritage Singers. Seven police officers who contained the active shooter threat in Azusa a year ago will be honored for their bravery.
Flags will be sold for $35 each and tagged with a personal hero’s name and dedication information. If desired flags and tags may be claimed Saturday afternoon November 11 or on Sunday morning, November 12 when the Field of Glory is taken down. Poles and ground stakes are available for an additional $15. All parts are made in the USA!
Flags will be sold to honor veterans, servicepersons, first responders, personal heroes, or any loved one. We will personalize a tag that will be attached to each flag listing the Donor, the Honoree, and if desired, some information about the Honoree. You may attach a photograph or additional information to the flag if you like.
There will be a site map showing visitors where to find individual flags in the Field, and the Field of Glory will be illuminated at night in accordance with U.S. Flag display protocol.
Profits from this event will be used to help fund and benefit Service Person Family Support, Veterans’ Support and Recognition, and local Youth Leadership Programs.
To maximize our support to the benefited groups, Corporate and Personal Sponsorships are available and will be greatly appreciated. $500 to $5,000 sponsorships will be recognized with sponsorship signage on the field, mention in the Event Program, mention from the Podium at the opening ceremony, and mention in news releases according to the level of the sponsorship. Please see the Sponsorship Page or the Solicitation Letter Page for the full details of all the sponsorship levels or to become a sponsor:
- Platinum Title Sponsor – $5,000 – Only one available each year. Twelve Flags, Full Color back page in the Event Program, and three double-size signs on the field, special recognition at an Azusa City Council meeting, 12 VIP seats at the Opening Ceremony, and a representative is also invited to speak briefly at the Opening Ceremony at 11amNovember 4.
- Gold $2,500 – Eight Flags, Full Page Color Ad in Event Program, two double-size signs on the Field, 8 VIP seats at the Opening Ceremony, and thanked at the Opening Ceremony.
- Silver $1,000 – Five Flags, Half Page Color Ad in Event Program, two full-size signs on the Field, 5 VIP seats at the Opening Ceremony, and thanked at the Opening Ceremony.
- Bronze $500 – Three Flags, Quarter Page Color Ad in Event Program, one full-size sign on the Field, 3 VIP seats at the Opening Ceremony, and thanked at the Opening Ceremony.
- Star $250 – Two Flags, Color Business card Ad in program, Named in Event Program, and thanked at the Open Ceremony.
- Personal $100 – One flag on the Field and named in the Event Program
Our Beautiful Flag
Flag Photo Credits: Steven Castro